Living with Trisomy 13 - Miracles in Progress
Living with Trisomy 13 - Miracles in Progress print
Living With Trisomy 13 is an outreach organization for trisomy and other rare diagnoses.Our mission is to assist families of children with trisomy and other rare diagnoses.We believe in embracing life one moment at a time and provide support to families who chose to carry to term.
Address & Contact
|Click on the 'New Address' link to add a new address profile.||New Address|
|Click 'Update' to change an existing address and 'delete' to remove it.|
|Click on the 'New Person' link to add a new contact person for your organization.||New Person|
Information Provided for
- Affected Individuals
- Families of Affected Individuals
- Care Providers
- Health Care Professionals
- The Public
Printed Materials Provided in
Educational Materials Include
- Journal Articles on Condition
Conferences & Workshops
No information is available for Conferences/Workshops.
Service and Support Information
Range of Services Include
- Referrals to Local Chapter or Group
- Referrals to Research Studies
- Referrals to Matching Individuals/Families
- Peer Support
- Peer-to-peer Counseling
- Help with Adoption or Placement
- Genetic Information
- Non-medical Services
- Financial Referrals
- Awareness Programs
- E-mail List
- Support for families of children with trisomy and other rare disorders
Financial Assistance for
- Assistive devices
- When available we provide financial assistance to families that have incurred costs due to their chi
No information is available for Cohort Development.
No information is available for Disease Characterization.
No information is available for Research Management.
No information is available for Research Funding.
No information is available for Resources.